8.16.2008

Table Project

When I bought my house, there was a base to some sort of table or counter left in my basement. I was going to just get rid of it, but then I had an idea. Make some sort of table top for it to use in my craft room. I pondered & pondered...what to do? Well, my clever & handy brother came up with a plan. We hit Home Depot last night, he got his part done today and I got a start on my part...painting! Stay tuned for pics of the finished product!!Of course, he had to put his name to it...
Kaylee helped too...

All done...boy, it's hot out here!!

She's squirting his head. (I just missed Brian getting his head squirted too!)

The only "pool" I have!!

7 comments:

farmermarvswife said...

your craft table looks like it will be handy. But shouldn't Auntie be able to furnish a better swimming pool???

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Notice the metal cutting hacksaw and the C-grip vise-grips. Everyone should know that I am not, in any way, claiming to be a carpenter.

Tammy Z said...

aunt minnie-i know i'm a terrible aunt for not having an olympic size pool! i'm gonna have to work on that!! :o)

sarah-i can't wait either!!

brian-yay you fixed your link & you may not be a carpenter, but it's good enough for me!! thx again...you're the best!

farmermarvswife said...

Well I don't know if you need to go with olympic size -- walmart has some nice ones! I've been trying to talk my husband in to one of those but he's being a fuddy duddy about it! You could probably get a good buy this time of year, too. I told my husband we could even take it down and take it to Texas with us but I didn't get very far with that suggestion either. oh - such is life. Better stop with this. Aunt Minnie (one of the least!)

Becky Z said...

so um where's the finished product?? :)

Tammy Z said...

um yeah...still in the same state of being not finished!!! i've been so super for busy, i just haven't had a moment to work on it!! it stinks!! who knows when i'll be able to work on it again! :o( at least it's built, thx to brian!!