10.25.2008

CrAfT rOoM cOmPLetE!!

Well, I did it!! I finally got my table painted, hauled inside (thanks to Becky for the use of her muscles), and my craft room set up.
I'm so excited to have some girls and/or niece & nephew over to have some fun in there! (Guys would be welcome too except somehow I doubt I'd get any takers!)
My hopes for using my only other room on my main floor as my craft room instead of a guest room is that I'll actually do things since I walk by it every day!!
We'll see how that goes! If nothing else, the room looks cool! :o)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very inspiring! now we'll be anxious to see what you're crafting - pressure's on :)

farmermarvswife said...

You can come organize my new office!
Aunt Minnie p.s. maybe you'll have a craft to bring, too! : )

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Tammy. I hope I get an invite to do crafts sometime too.

Becky Z said...

yay! i wanna come do crafts :)

Anonymous said...

It looks so nice why would you ever want to mess it up!! Ha ha. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

shore iz uh nice lookin' tabel.