12.28.2008

I Miss My Computer!!

So, last Sunday, my laptop decided to fizzle, hopefully not for good. It's currently visiting the computer doctor to see if there is a remedy for it's affliction. In the meantime, I'm forced to borrow Becky's or use my ancient PC in my basement that is slower than molasses, blah, blah, blah!! So, I hope to be able to post something soon. I didn't want to hassle with downloading my pics on Becky's computer and then have to delete them so you'll all just have to wait. But I liked this pic that Becky took of Kiona & I on Christmas so I'll just include it for now!

1 comment:

farmermarvswife said...

Was wondering what was up with no new posts for a long time! Hope you are recovering from all your snow. Dont' suppose it has really gone anywhere! We actually had some thawing weather last week - and some rain -- could hardly believe it. Aunt Minnie