6.07.2009

Treasures!!

I went to the Farm Chicks Sale on Saturday and found some treasures!!
All of them....

Those are magnets & it's an old whatchamacallit!!

Funky little metal basket...

Star made out of barb-wire...I'll probably put this on my shed.

Star book or picture stand...

Set of cannisters for my kitchen...

Old, metal, green tool box...I'll use in my craft room for stampin' stuff...

The guy I bought this from wrote it up as a "shell casing", not sure what that is but thought it would be neat to put a candle in...

Metal tool or tackle box. I'll use in my craft room for stampin' stuff too!

I love these kinds of sales...found some funky, neat stuff & I didn't even spend all my dollars! :-)

6 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

They say "one man's junk is another man's (woman's) treasure." But you make all this kind of stuff you get look neat wherever you use it. Good going!

Helen said...

I think your wire basket was made to gather eggs in--but maybe you already knew that-- what fun. I wish my house were bigger because I'd love to do that kind of shopping :)

Mrs. Z said...

Tammy you better keep an eye on your basket. Carmen Foster is going to have chickens when they move into their new house this summer. If it comes up missing maybe we'll know where it went.

Shaun said...

I think while you are here this summer, I could give you a lot of "treasures" that I have horded in the garage.

farmermarvswife said...

a shell casing is like a 'bullet' -- used in war to shoot out some kind of 'artillery'. the gun powder or shot is missing in this case. now some expert will probably say I'm all wrong.

Sarah said...

btw, I meant to comment sooner - I like all your treasures!! My house needs a few of those :) Looking forward to seeing you soon!