9.13.2009

Greenbluff!

Becky, Lisa, Reagan, Kaylee, & I went to Greenbluff in mid-July to do some berry pickin'! I was disappointed that the raspberries weren't that good (just got a few), but Lisa & Becky got quite a bit of blueberries. They were actually quite fun & easy to pick. I helped them pick some since I don't really care for them by themselves!

(Blogger is annoying me....it won't let me move the pictures up and down so these aren't going to be in the right order, but I guess it doesn't matter really.)
Really pretty basket there...
Reagan & Kaylee checking out the bees in one of the little shops there...couldn't find the queen though!With the blueberry loot....Lisa & the kids!!Reagan wanted to take a pic...me, Becky, & Kaylee.Just wittle ol' me....Reagan with a bag of blueberries...Kaylee & Becky pickin' blueberries...Kaylee & Lisa doin' guess what? Yep, pickin' blueberries...Reagan & I trying to pick raspberries...we were either too early or they just weren't that good. I was bummed! :-(My measly raspberries....guess I shouldn't complain, at least I got some!Reagan waitin' to get started!
Reagan & Becky
Becky, Kaylee, Lisa, & Reagan headin' out to get started...

No comments: