7.20.2008

YaRd SaLe FuN!!

We had a yard sale @ Mom & Dad's this weekend....2 days of selling our junk! It really is true that one man's junk is another man's treasure!! We had super duper lots of people that came (Friday especially) but we did have few moments of down time so we had to have a little fun!!
Monica & I
Us again...
I decided to get hideous & what do you know...I ended up in all of Becky's clothes!! :o)
My dear friends....Hilda & Olga!!
Is he supposed to go to Goodwill or are we gonna keep him?
Better keep him...I think I'd get in big trouble with his Mom & Dad!! :o)
(I would never ever give my best bud away!!)

3 comments:

Becky Z said...

glad to know that I, Hilda, am a dear friend. Or am I Olga? I get so confused..............

Melissa said...

Hi Tammy,
I am not sure if you will remember me or not . . . as it has been 10 years, but I saw a link to your blog on my cousin Shaun's blog. You would know me as Melissa Hottell. Our page is dougandmelissa.blogspot.com, if you would like to see if you remember me.

It is good to see the pictures of everyone up there.

Keep in touch.
Melissa

farmermarvswife said...

Just in case you are wondering - I will have you as a link on mine but don't know if I will get it done before the trip! Aunt Minnie