8.03.2008

2008 Murray Family Reunion

Lincoln City, Oregon--Oregon Coast
Family Reunion w/Mom's Side of the Family

Mom, Becky, Izzak, & I rode down together. Our first pit-stop was in lovely Ritzville & another at Multnomah Falls!!

We had sunny weather and....and then some not so sunny weather!! But what do you expect? It's da ocean!!

Relaxing times at the big house....cleaning crab (I think that's what you'd call it!)

Having a fish fry (thanks to the 4 fishers!) and I'm pleased to announce I tried Shaun's fish and actually liked it!!

Eating, visiting, playing, goofing off....

Aquarium in Newport and a couple Light Houses in between Newport & Lincoln City and some awesome views along the way here & there--climbed up in both light houses!! :o)

Look at that goofy-looking tourist? Oh, that's Aunt Minnie!! :o)

The different generations & families....

Becky & I took our time coming home & stopped in Tillamook to go to the Cheese Factory...

The End!!! Hard to believe it's over...Becky & I started planning it 3 years ago and it seemed like so far away but now it's come & gone. Was so fun to see everyone & missed the ones who weren't there!! Can't wait for the next one in 2013!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed being there too! Have enjoyed the pictures everyone has shared, almost makes me feel like we were there.