4.18.2009

Bathroom Remodel Complete....Check!!!

After 3 weeks, my bathroom remodel is finally done & I got to go back home. Thanks to Becky for letting me crash at her humble abode during the remodel. I absolutely love how it turned out....I can hardly believe it's actually mine! :-) Here we go....before, during, & after!!

BEFORE!! DURING!!



Dust/dirt like this literally covered everything in my house!!! I still haven't gotten everything cleaned...thanks to Lisa for giving me a hand with the first layer! :-)

AFTER!!

6 comments:

Dad Z said...

Tammy: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky Z said...

so for pretty! :)

Ruthie said...

Can we say Tuscan paradise?? I really want to come and take a soak now!!! Hugs!

theo and sarah said...

looks great!! I esp. like that table you have over the toliet tank.

Mrs. Z said...

Glad we will finally get to see it when we come for Becky's party tomorrow night.

Uncle Morty said...

Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!