4.05.2009

Community Fun Run....errrr, I mean Walk!

Lindsey & Becky wanted to do a "Walk" so they found one that supported the mentally challenged. I agreed to do it in hopes that I would be able to since I'm working Saturdays now. Luckily I was able to do it and go into work in the afternoon. We had perfect weather (it snowed the day before) and it was super for nice! We walked on the Centennial Trail along the Spokane River!
Becky & Juliette....ahhhh, it looks like they're holding hands!! :-)
Look at me, I'm running...ha ha!!
The Shroyer Ladies heading for the finish line!
I felt so honored to be included in the "roomies" picture since I'm only a temporary roomie!
We did it!! (The whole crew minus one)

1 comment:

Becky Z said...

i look slightly stoned in that pic of me at J at the table.......... i mean what is up with my eyes!!! :)