10.17.2009

It's Been a Good Day @ the Fair...Got My Case of Smilin' Rocks!

This happened over a month ago, but I'm really trying to get caught up here. Have to go to the fair the 2nd week of September! Here are some pics...
There was a new sheriff in town!
We ran into Carmen & her kids. Carlee w/Kaylee and Caelyn w/Reagan going for a ride!
Kaylee & Reagan checking out the inside of an ambulance
Lisa eating her Izzy bar! Yummy!!
Reagan, me, Lisa, Kaylee, & Mom eating our treats...Reagan & Kaylee weren't allowed to get one! j/k I think they picked out some candy instead! It just wouldn't be right to go to the fair and not get an Izzy Bar!! :-)
Brian & Reagan chillin'...
Reagan & Kaylee had to get their picture taken with their favorite mascot, Boomer!
Riding the roller coaster...
We just knew she'd pick the pink car!
Riding a motorcycle ride....Reagan said it was practice for when he got his real one! (We'll see what Mom & Dad think about that one!!)
My Mama, me, & Beckerina!
All the lovely ladies...Kaylee is hiding her face for some reason! :-)
A good time had by all!! Let's do it again next year!

2 comments:

farmermarvswife said...

peek-a-boo Kaylee!

Becky Z said...

i love that pic of you, me, & mama! :)

and i think kaylee was tired and didn't want to go home!! :p