10.18.2009

Walk for Juvenile Diabetes...my 2nd Year!

On the last Saturday in September, Mom, Becky, & I joined our friends who have a 5 year-old son with diabetes on a walk to raise awareness & funds for diabetes research! It was my 2nd year and the 1st for Mom & Becky!
I wore my shirt from last year & Becky & Mom got green ones this year!
They say "Team Braden/Dozing Down Diabetes"
All the kids...holding Braden!

Chalk "Team Braden" Names!
Caelyn, Reagan, Carlee, & Kaylee waiting for the walk to start...
Let the walk begin...Reagan & his "girlfriend" Caelyn with Becky, Kaylee, & Mom coming up behind them!
Caelyn & Reagan again! (This might be used for bribery and/or teasing some day! ;-)
Reagan, Braden, & Caelyn taking a quick "photo" break along the way...
Becky & Luke eatin' some BBQ after the walk...

Reagan, Carlee, Caelyn, Luke, & Kaylee with Otto

1 comment:

Dad Z said...

Great cause and fun pictures to support a little family we all love.